Things You Don’t Know About The Late OAP Tosyn Bucknor .
1. She wanted to be an actress, singer and writer, before she stumbled into her career in radio.
2. She was a Law student; she even went to Law School!
3. She was the only female radio presenter in Nigeria who handles a morning show by herself…
4. She wasn’t just an OAP, she’s also a vlogger and blogger.
5. She was born in a taxi while her mum was on her way to a friend’s place.
6. She had sickle cell anaemia…
7. She was married to a French man, Aurélien Boyer aka YoruFrench. See Wedding Photos HERE
8. Tosyn Bucknor was the mastermind behind One Mic Naija.
9. She ran a podcast called “The Tosyn Bucknor Show”